Tuesday, April 20, 2010

After a long way

its been a while since I'm away with blogging things..
bunch of works and depression during tasks completion..

a week ago i had my Geezy college final exam, its gross DAMMIT!!

exam always makes my head like explosion..for results, my pimples pooed around my cheeks..

its kinda sad :((..


well, let me tell u how precious these days for me

i had almost zero time for LOVE life and yet another matter should i think of is the future of this Goddamn city ! i was like trapped in the middle of desert.. no clue or clueless and even stepping on ocean finding way home..

like no much fun things,

here it comes my support to my sista Maggie, she joins Celebrity Model Awards 2010 n no guess she's the SEMIFINALIST..

great moments, i had to arrange somekind of deco a day before as committee...however, its totally rockin the country style! bang bang dang >.<


the H day so called "Hari h" here, she wore a tutu with Gaga's legging and jacket, she rocked it! although i'm bit of shaky feeling due to many contestants with lets say not Bad qualities..

here's this local model wannabe with 150 sth height named Pink*...she pissed me like almost off my half head! ahe's damn clueless with her attitude. her cockiness and her not mature personality just mixed everything up till i paid no care to her. she wore that black men tie with a dress??!! it couldn't work for me...

lets sign out for a day! will inform u guys with the finalist names...:)..ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment